April showers bring May flowers...in ice cream form! Starting today, you'll find a bouquet of new ice cream flavors on our spring menu!
- Dandelion Sorbet w/ Spring Flowers: First flowers to bud this year from Viridian Farms suspended in beautiful pale yellow dandelions and elderflowers sorbet
- Sugar, Spice & Everything Nice: Fennel-pollen spiced sugar cookie in a wild berry buttercream laced ice cream, made with native NW handpicked berries
- Ricotta Honey Lemon w/ Walnut Lace Cookies: Made with locally harvested honey from Bee Local and spiked with ricotta and lemon frosted walnut cookies
- Rhubarb Crumble w/ Toasted Anise: Double fold vanilla ice cream with first of the season rhubarb and a crunchy topping of toasted anise crumble.
- Black Currant Sorbet: Fresh black currants, a medley of fruitiness from a NW berry tea, and a splash of Angostura Bitters
We ship ice cream every
Monday and Wednesday. We offer either overnight or two day air
shipping service to ensure that your ice cream arrives nice and frozen,
packed on dry ice.